Maintaining healthy skin requires time and effort.
If you are ageing, you would have noticed that your skin starts getting dull, acne breaks out, wrinkles on your face, and other skin concerns start creeping in. To turn these signs or concerns back, it is important to include the best skincare products in your routine. Face Serum is a trending product that people love its result.
Serums are lightweight, easy to absorb, water and oil-based liquid penetrating your skin and providing quick results. Some serums come in dropper bottles, but Fixderma Face Serums come in airless pump packaging. It is premium packaging to prevent even the last drop of serum from oxidation.
We are super excited to announce the new launch of our Face Serums to revolutionize your skincare routine. All our face serums are formulated with potent, clinically proven ingredients that will leave your skin looking its best. Read on to learn more about our incredible products!
Anti-Ageing Face Serum
- Enriched with Hyaluronic Acid, Pro-Retinol & Peptides.
- Helps fight against visible signs of ageing like wrinkles, fine lines and skin elasticity by penetrating these ingredients directly into the skin. It hydrates and plumps the skin while promoting collagen production and cell turnover, resulting in a more youthful and radiant complexion.
- To use the serum, apply a few drops to clean damp skin and dab gently until fully absorbed. It is recommended to use the serum twice daily, in the morning and at night, for best results. With regular use, Fixderma Anti-Ageing Face Serum enriched help to rejuvenate and revitalize the skin, giving you a more youthful and radiant appearance.
Repair and Restore Face Serum
- Enriched with Aloe Vera, Cica Extract & Omega Plus.
- Helps to calm red and irritated skin, soothe inflammation, reduce redness and swelling, minimize open and enlarged pores, and repair the damaged skin barrier. It repairs and restores the skin's radiance and health.
- Use it twice daily for best results, and you'll notice a significant improvement in the appearance of your skin in just a few weeks.
Anti-Acne Face Serum
- Enriched with Azelaic Acid, Mandelic Acid and Salicylic Acid.
- Helps combat active acne and acne-causing bacteria, reduce blackheads & whiteheads, and prevent further breakout. It has the most powerful combination of ingredients to combat acne and promote healthy skin.
- Use it daily as a spot treatment regularly to embrace clear and healthy skin.
Pigment Correcting Face Serum
- Enriched with 10% Tranexamic Acid, Phytic Acid, Bioenergizer P and Morbus Alba Extract.
- Helps even out their skin tone and reduces the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation. This serum inhibits the production of melanin and has anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce redness and inflammation on the skin.
- Use it regularly for a clear, radiant look.
Glow Booster Face Serum
- Enriched with Mandelic Acid, Gallic Acid, and Niacinamide.
- Helps reduce skin dullness, uneven skin tone and texture. It is a powerful solution for those looking to enhance their skin's natural radiance and achieve a more luminous complexion.
- Use it only at nighttime. Regular use will provide significant results in a few weeks.
Pore Minimizer Face Serum
- Enriched with Niacinamide, Phytic Acid, Glucosamine and Hyaluronic Acid.
- Helps tighten open and enlarged pores, regulates sebum production, and evens skin texture. This serum removes the pore-clogging residue to refine the wide-open pores and enhance skin clarity by providing a uniform complexion.
- Use it twice a day on damp skin for efficient results.
Collagen Booster Face Serum
- Enriched with Hydrolysed Collagen, Peptides & Hyaluronic Acid.
- It imparts an instant skin filler effect.
- Helps reduce fine lines, wrinkles, saggy skin and dullness. It replenishes the collagen in your skin, restoring its firmness and elasticity and providing youthful, radiant skin.
Remember: Face Serums are not substitutes for moisturizers, lotions or creams. They are highly concentrated formulations that sink into your skin and address common skin concerns. Always use a moisturizer and sunscreen after using a face serum.
Fixderma New Launched Serums are a game-changer for anyone looking to improve their skin's health and appearance. With a powerful combination of clinically proven ingredients, these serums are the ultimate solution for healthy, glowing skin. Try it out for yourself and see the difference it can make!
Read more - AZELAIC ACID: WHO SHOULD USE IT & HOW IT WORKS?