Nigrifix cream is a unique formulation to even out the darkened skin by gentle exfoliation and nourishment. Retinol, Lactic Acid and Urea help in restoring the original skin tone. The nourishing agents Almond Oil and Jojoba Oil replenish and heal the skin. Tea tree oil calms the irritated skin.
- Highly beneficial in Acanthosis Nigricans
- Non-greasy formulation
- Promotes even skin tone
- Keeps the skin hydrated for long duration
- Softens the harder skin areas
- Retinol - Topical retinol is considered as the first line therapy of acanthosis nigricans. It helps in getting rid of the thick velvety hyperpigmented plaques of the intertriginous, flexural, and (less commonly) extensor extremities.
- Lactic acid - Lactic acid is an alpha-hydroxy acid that works as a mild peeling agent and hydrating agent. Lactic acid specifically helps treat hyperpigmentation, age spots, and other factors that contribute to a dull and uneven complexion.
- Urea – Urea is a natural moisturizing factor which treats dryness. It also helps to remove dead tissues to give an even skin tone.
- Almond oil - Almond oil is a highly emollient natural skin nourishing oil which imparts an even skin tone to the darkened skin.
- Jojoba oil - Jojoba oil also increases the skin's suppleness in the short-term and is somewhat long-lasting. Enriched with vitamin E content, jojoba oil helps to lighten dark patches of skin due to its skin repair qualities.
Directions for use: Cleanse the affected area and pat dry. Apply the required amount of the cream on the area and massage gently using fingertips. Use it regularly in morning and night for best results.