If you've ever noticed "snowflakes" of dandruff on your shoulders while wearing a black shirt, you understand how uncomfortable and embarrassing dandruff can be. At any time of the year, dandruff can appear, but the cold months can make it worse. The most common cause of wintertime dandruff is a dry scalp, which may be quite uncomfortable and upsetting. But don't worry! It's time to make anti-dandruff shampoos your new best friend.
Even though a lot of people are embarrassed by dandruff and think it indicates bad cleaning and hygiene, this is false. It's important to keep in mind that dandruff is frequent and normal, so avoid being overly rough on your scalp.
So, what dandruff actually is? Dandruff is flaking of the scalp brought on by inflammation. Everybody carries yeast on their scalp, and when our skin encounters yeast, it reacts by making our scalp flaky, and our skin itchy. Dandruff can be uncomfortable, bothersome, irritating, and difficult to get rid of. But get prepared to put an end to those irritating and itchy flakes by selecting the best anti-dandruff shampoo and the proper washing method.
Try out Fixderma’s dermatologist-recommended Bioteez- S Shampoo!!
Why is Bioteez-S known to be the best shampoo for dandruff?
Tried the various "best anti-dandruff shampoos" on the market without effect and constantly fighting flakes off your shoulders? Try the best anti-dandruff shampoo that has been recommended by dermatologists. Bioteez-S offers a rich lather and keeps hair from tangling. It softens your hair, removes excess oil and sebum from the scalp, and prevents dandruff flakes.
This sulfate-free shampoo contains the ideal ratio of salicylic acid, panthenol, tea tree oil, and biopolymer to fight chronic dandruff while also protecting the scalp from over-drying. The proper application of this anti-dandruff shampoo encourages a healthy scalp, controls flakiness, lessens scalp itching, and conditions your hair for dandruff-free, itch-free, smoother, and healthy hair.
Now, let’s know how the special formulation of Bioteez-S makes it the best shampoo for dandruff
- ZPTO (ZINC PYRITHIONE) is a proven anti-fungal agent, according to the FDA. It has antibacterial, antifungal, and antimicrobial properties that can treat seborrheic dermatitis (commonly known as dandruff), scalp psoriasis, and scalp acne It is extremely efficient against dandruff-producing microorganisms and inhibits the growth of yeast, a key cause of dandruff. Pyrithione zinc is a common component of anti-dandruff cleansers and, as the name indicates, it is created from the chemical agent zinc. The properties of this substance soothe dry, itchy scalps by eradicating fungus, bacteria, and germs.
- KERTYOLS (SALICYLIC ACID) You may be most familiar with salicylic acid as an anti-acne treatment. But because it dissolves dead skin cells on the scalp, it is an ingredient in shampoos to treat psoriasis and other dry, scaly scalp conditions. On the scalp, the dead skin cells build up and cause thick, dry patches. Salicylic acid, a component of shampoo, can help by minimizing these patches and enhancing moisture and preventing them from developing.
- BIOPOLYMER (CHITOSAN) serves as an antistatic to keep hair from becoming staticky. It gives the hair a nourishing effect. Chitosan shields hair from bleaching treatments. In low humidity and high humidity, it aids in moisture retention and hairdo maintenance. Because their electrical charges are in opposition to one another (chitosan is charged positively and hair are negatively charged), chitosan & hair work well together. Chitosan-containing formulations increase the softness and mechanical strength of hair by coating it with a transparent, elastic film.
- TEA TREE OIL Due to its antibacterial and antifungal qualities, tea tree oil is a common ingredient in shampoos. The component tea tree has a calming effect on the scalp. It removes excess oil, sebum, chemical build-ups, and dead skin cells while providing the scalp with essential nutrients to lessen flaking and itching. In addition, tea tree oil strengthens your hair roots and improves your hair by lowering yeast buildup, which causes dandruff.
- D-PANTHENOL gives a deep conditioning effect on the hair and scalp. It soothes irritation and dryness brought on by dandruff. It is well recognized to enhance your hair's feel and texture, giving it a glossier, more vivid appearance. Additionally, it increases the volume of your strands, giving them a silky, shining appearance.
Read more - Right Body Lotion for you