Diabetes is a widespread genetic disease that affects around 9.3 percent of the global adult population. A lack of proper treatment and care can lead to several complications. One of the major concerns with diabetes is the foot problem. The ignorance of foot care may lead to painful consequences.
How can diabetes harm your feet?
Over time diabetes may cause severe problems like nerve damage, loss of sensation, warm or cold feet, brittle and ingrown nails, fungal infections, and serious concerns like wounds or ulcers if not taken care of well in time.
How difficult is it to manage?
If you have diabetes and want to maintain your feet in good health, there is a lot to manage, but it is completely manageable. Here are few tips which you can rely upon to keep your feet fine.
- Observe your feet daily for any change like minor cuts, abrasion, or corns.
- Keep your feet clean, wash them with a mild wash at least twice a day. Don’t forget to moisturize them after washing.
- Avoid walking barefoot, as it may cause any injury. Remember a minor friction rash may end up in a big sore.
- Don’t wear unfit footwear, loose or tight fit shoes may cause problems. Always wear socks with your shoes.
- Never leave sharp edges while trimming your nails. Try to make them smooth with a nail filer.
- If you get any corn or calluses, never try to tear or exfoliate them with a blade. Use a topical exfoliant or moisturizing cream to make it soft.
- Keep doing feet-friendly exercises like walking, wiggling your toes for a few minutes several times a day.
- Last but the most important step is to apply an intense moisturizer to the feet to give adequate moisturization and nourishment to the feet skin.
Although the market is flooded with foot creams but is seriously short of formulations designed exclusively for foot care in diabetics,
If you are looking for the best…… then go for
A customized formulation to take complete care of foot in diabetics. Foobetik cream is an intensely researched formulation to give protracted results in the foot problems associated with diabetes because it has some different ingredients from ordinary foot creams.
Foobetik Cream takes care of all diabetes-related foot concerns.
Something special for your feet: -
L-Arginine: A naturally occurring amino acid that
Lactic Acid: An Alpha-Hydroxy Acid (AHA), which gently exfoliates and deeply hydrates rough & dry skin.
Apple cider vinegar: Has anti-inflammatory properties, and it consists of acetic acid and alpha-hydroxy acid that restores the proper pH levels of the skin and also prevents the feet from fungal infections like Tinea pedis.
Urea: Promote healing, as an anti-pruritic (drug relieves itching) it helps soothe the skin and provides relief from dry, itchy skin commonly found on the feet.
Tea tree oil:
An essential oil with many therapeutic benefits. Among its healing benefits, tea tree oil has antifungal and antiseptic properties.
Shea butter: One of the top moisturizing ingredients to use in dry skin conditions.
How does it feel?
It’s a Non-Greasy, deep Moisturizing, and skin-soothing cream. Effectively heals cracked skin and prevents fungal infections. A daily application at night-time will definitely improve the condition of your feet.
Special note – If you are not diabetic but belong to the risk group/pre-diabetic or are conscious about your feet health, this product is highly recommended for you also. There is no harm in taking care of your feet.