It's time to focus on our skin since the season of love is right around the corner. We know you are super energized for Valentine's Day, which is coming up in a few days! You could have planned ahead and picked out the perfect dress for Valentine's Day evening. What about your skin, though?
Valentine’s day occurs in the winter when the skin is dull and dry from lack of moisture. Of course, you do not want to have dull-looking skin because that would ruin a beautiful Valentine's Day. Here are the expert-recommended 3 skincare tips that will make you glow, this Valentine's Day.
Skincare hack #1 Exfoliate dead skin cells
The majority of people believe they do not need to exfoliate; however, they may be mistaken. Everyone, regardless of whether they have oily, combination, dry, or sensitive, skin, should exfoliate their dead skin once a week.
Due to their misconception that exfoliation requires a lot of time, some people neglect to include it in their skincare regimen. However, if you don't exfoliate, the dead skin cells will stay on your skin longer than they should and gets accumulated over time and your skin will start looking dull and rough.
Peelonate AHA is an easy-to-use, gentle chemical exfoliator that is enriched with Multifruit BSC, Red algae extract, and Vitamin E that works delicately on all skin types while being non-abrasive on the skin.
Benefits of Peelonate AHA:
- It evens out skin tone as it reduces dark spots.
- It smoothens skin texture by removing dead skin cells.
- It controls acne breakouts as it regulates sebum production and removes dead skin cells and dirt.
- It improves the appearance of skin as it reduces early signs of aging and damage caused by the Sun.
Skincare Hack #2 - Hydrate your skin
Proper hydration is necessary for glowing skin. Products containing Hyaluronic acid offer long-lasting hydration to the skin. For persons with dry skin, serums with hyaluronic acid are wonderful solutions. It gives off a youthful appearance and leaves the face soft, smooth, and plump.
Age Reverse Serum
Age Reverse Serum contains hydrating properties that maintain the hydration level in the skin cells and combat issues such as dehydration of the skin, dry skin, and premature aging. This hyaluronic acid serum for the face not only contains hyaluronic acid but also has 4.5% Niacinamide which is the best ingredient for uneven skin tone and dark marks.
Benefits of Age Reverse Serum:
- It reduces dry, dehydrated, and rough skin.
- It reduces skin sagginess by increasing the skin’s elasticity.
- It provides intense hydration to the skin.
- It gives a plumping and glowing effects to the skin.
- It softens the skin texture with long-lasting benefits.
Skincare Hack #3 – Proper Moisturization
Every skin type, including dry, oily, combination, and sensitive skin, requires a moisturizer as part of their daily skincare regimen. But dry skin needs a little extra hydration to aid with issues like eczema, flakes, redness, acne, and general irritation. Finding a moisturizer that will refresh your skin is crucial if you have dry skin.
Face21 cream is the best non-comedogenic moisturizer that is great for the skin to keep it moisturized for long with a brightening effect. This cream contains no phthalates, parabens, or toxins (can be used by sensitive skin types too). The non-greasy texture leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, and supple while reducing the dullness and dark spots on the skin.
Benefits of Face21 Cream:
- It moisturizes the skin instantly.
- It brightens the skin tone and gives a glowing effect.
- It helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- It repairs the skin’s damaged skin barrier.