Salyzap Night Time Lotion
* Non-comedogenic * Non-drying * Oil-free
Acnacidol BG + Salicylic Acid + Kaolin
WHAT IS IT? Salyzap Night time lotion is a moisturizing and gentle exfoliating formulation which maintains the oil balance in the acneic skin and also helps in rooting out the blackheads and whiteheads.
WHY IS IT DIFFERENT?
- Most acne treatments are known to cause dryness which increases the irritation to the skin and may worse the acne conditions.
- Salyzap Night time lotion is packed with the skin moisturizing ingredients which not only help in acne healing but also keep the skin sooth and calm.
BACKED BY SCIENCE
- A lotion or moisturizer-based formulation is generally not preferred for acne treatment because of a myth that people with acne do not require moisturizers as they already have enough of sebum.
- Eliminating a daily moisturizer will dry out your skin and cause it to produce even more oil – something you definitely want to avoid!
- Salyzap Night time lotion is a well suited formulation which contains acne treating ingredients infused in a non-comedogenic moisturizing lotion base.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply as a spot therapy on the acne at night time after cleansing with Salyzap daily cleanser. It calms and soothes the skin with each application.
- Although it shows significant results within days, but it is suggested to keep using it for at least a week after clearing of acne to ensure its full effect.
Aqua, Propanol-2, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol (and) 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid (and) Sebacic Acid (and) 1, 10-Decanediol, Kaolin, Glycerol, Salicylic Acid, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, Camellia (Thea) Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Leaf Oil, Xanthan Gum, Quaternium-73.
ACNACIDOL BG from Vincience,USA is composed of 10-hydroxydecanoic acid (10-HDA), sebacic acid and decanediol derived from castor oil.
- Acnacidol BG is a patented active ingredient with seboregulating and antibacterial properties.
- Acnacidol BG acts on the main factors involved in acne-prone skin:
- Hyperseborrhea: Acnacidol BG reduces sebum secretion.
- Sebaceous glands: Acnacidol BG decreases the number of active sebaceous glands.
- Acnacidol BG inhibits the development of P. acnes.
- Acnacidol BG considerably decreases sebum excretion within one hour and after a single application.
SALICYLIC ACID is a tried-and-true ingredient for getting rid of blackheads, whiteheads, and excess oil—and keeping them gone. A beta hydroxy acid penetrates follicles to break down oil build-up, reducing and preventing pore blockages.
Salicylic acid is famed for its spot-fighting powers, but a Salyzap day time gel will actually do much more than shrink down an angry spot. A keratolytic agent, salicylic acid reduces the pH of skin and increases hydration as well as the process of desquamation (the shedding of dead skin cells).
KAOLIN is well known as the mildest of the clays. But don’t mistake mild for ineffective; this calming clay is an excellent acne-fighter. The magic of kaolin is its ability to gently exfoliate and unclog pores while keeping the skin’s natural moisture intact.This is particularly beneficial for breakout-prone skin which requires a strong moisture barrier to lock in hydration and keep out potential irritants.
Kaolin clay pulls double duty: It eliminates dead skin cells and debris, as well as softens skin for a smoother complexion.
GREEN TEA EXTRACT
GREEN TEA EXTRACT is multi-beneficial for acne as it is rich in antioxidants and nutrients. The major polyphenolic compound present in green tea, EGCG has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties. They have shown improvement in treating acne and oily skin.
GREEN TEA EXTRACT
TEA TREE OIL
TEA TREE OIL is known to have antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. As such, it can help reduce the inflammation associated with acne and prevent acne lesions.
While its effectiveness in treating acne is widely accepted, tea tree oil’s effect on scarring is another matter altogether.As a natural moisturizer, tea tree oil moisturizes the skin, helping to restores its natural oil balance. Excessive production of oil can make the skin susceptible to issues that cause scarring.