Salyzap Day Time Gel
* Non-comedogenic * Non-drying * Oil-free
Sepicontrol A5 + Salicylic Acid + Nicotinamide
WHAT IS IT? Salyzap day time gel is a day time gentle exfoliating and acne healing formulation which helps in removal of blackheads, whiteheads and active acne. This oil-free gel keeps the skin non-greasy, non-shiny imparting a matte look.
WHY IS IT DIFFERENT?
- Salyzap day time gel is not just a salicylic acid formulation, but is a step ahead treatment of acne. It takes care of all root causes of acne.
- A lightweight, super absorbing formula which contains natural soothing agents like aloe vera, tea tree oil and clove oil which makes it superior to the conventional salicylic acid formulation.
- Made with extra pure ingredients to suit even the most sensitive skin.
BACKED BY SCIENCE
Salicylic acid is a beta hydroxy acid which is traditionally used in the treatment of acne. It’s well-known for reducing acne by exfoliating the skin and keeping pores clear.
Although salicylic acid is considered safe overall, it may cause skin irritation to certain people. It may also remove too much oil, resulting in dryness and potential irritation. Other potential side effects include skin tingling or stinging, itching and peeling skin.
Countering these side effects of the conventional salicylic acid treatment, Salyzap day time gel is a step ahead formulation backed by science. Packed with well-researched actives, this gel effectively treats the acneic skin conditions without imparting any ill-effects to the skin.
BACKED BY SCIENCE
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply as a spot therapy on the acne every morning after cleansing with Salyzap daily cleanser. Allow 1-2 minutes before layering with other serums or moisturizers.
- Although it shows significant results within days, but it is suggested to keep using it for at least a week after clearing of acne to ensure its full effect.
Aqua, Propanol-2, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Nicotinamide, Capryloyl Glycine & Sarcosine & Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Salicylic Acid, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Leaf Oil, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil.
SEPICONTROL A5 from France is a blend of Capryloyl Glycine and Sarcosine and Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract. The combination of a Glycine AMINOVECTOR™, which has anti-bacterial properties with cinnamon bark extract known for its astringent properties develops a well-rounded defense against the 5 main causes of Acne prone Skin.
- Prevents the proliferation of microorganisms and stimulates immune system defenses (HBD2).
- Fights inflammation (IL-1α , Anti-Elastase).
- Controls hyperkeratinization (reduction of Filaggrin).
- Anti-Seborrheic Activity (reduction of 5-alpha reductase).
- Controls production of peroxidable free fatty acids (Anti-Lipase). Proven in-vivo reduces by 78% the comedones in less than 2 months and decreases the skin lipids by 20%.
SALICYLIC ACID is a tried-and-true ingredient for getting rid of blackheads, whiteheads, and excess oil—and keeping them gone. A beta hydroxy acid penetrates follicles to break down oil build-up, reducing and preventing pore blockages.
Salicylic acid is famed for its spot-fighting powers, but a Salyzap day time gel will actually do much more than shrink down an angry spot. A keratolytic agent, salicylic acid reduces the pH of skin and increases hydration as well as the process of desquamation (the shedding of dead skin cells).
NICOTINAMIDE in a therapeutic concentration of 4% effectively controls facial acne. Nicotinamide is well tolerated ingredient which reduces sebum production with significant differences in facial shine and oiliness.
Anti-inflammatory properties of nicotinamide might have contributed to its success in acne.